HIGHSKILLED.EU // FIFA 22 OPENING CUP // Created by Jan
Tournament starts in:
Welcome to our FIFA 22 OPENING CUP!
This 1v1 Tournament is to celebrate the opening days of highskilled.eu
No entrys fees are needed for our OPENING CUPS.
0 out of 128Participants
Round RobinTournament type
highskilled.eu - The Gaming PlatformLocation
Game formatBest of 1
Tournament Format Details:
- Mode: 1v1
- Random Player Seeding
- Tournament System: Round Robin
- Elimination after 1 loss
1. Cup Rules
1.1 Match Start
- Each player has 15 minutes to show up to a match after the set match time.
- Both participants are responsible to enter the correct result. Therefore both have to take screenshots at the end of the match to verify the correct result. To help solving a conflict, players are advised to upload their screenshots if an Admin asks for so the Staff can check the case an make a decision. The decision can also mean that the match can be deleted if there is not enough proof for either player to be the clear winner.
- If a match was incorrectly reported by your opponents, you have 15 minutes to protest the report. Match protests must include media evidence clearly showing the results of the match/series. Players are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.
1.1.3 Final Score
- The final score of the match is the score after 90 minutes of the match (full match).
2. Match media
- All match media (screenshots, demos, etc) must be kept for at least 15 days. In general, you should upload the match media from a match to the match page as soon as possible. Faking or manipulating match media is of course forbidden and will result in severe penalties. Match media should be named clearly based on what it is. It is not possible to file a protest or write a support ticket to complain about bad match media naming. However, if an admin is hindered in their work because of bad match media names then it can be punished for.
- You have to upload one round screenshot per played round and where necessary a screenshot which is showing the game settings. Both contestants are responsible for uploading this match media. You have 10 minutes to upload the match media after your match has ended.
If it is not possible to create a Screenshot via "Print Screen key", you have to use an additional tool. We recommend Fraps to create the screenshots. All players are obligated to upload a final screenshot of the result, both players are responsible for it.
All players are liable to follow the giving settings. Different agreements are not allowed!
3.1 Game Settings
Matches have to be played through the Online Friendlies with the following settings:
- Half length: 6 minutes
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- Changes on the game graphics or texture using graphics card drivers, other tools for graphic configuration or programs of this art are forbidden. You can use any program, if it has no effect on the game (voice programs, server administration tools). All other programs are forbidden (including cheats or patch to change the scorecenter or add teams).
3.1.3 Custom Formation
- 1. All players are obligated to use the predetermined Formations from EA. Using a self created formation is strictly forbidden!
2. Not following this rule will be punished with one (1) penality point. In addition, the match will be deleted if the winner used a custom formations.
3.1.4 Team Selection
- The participants are not allowed to play with "Soccer Aid" team.
The participants are allowed to play with any other team available in the game.
4. Match rules
- If a player lose connection, a protest must be open as soon as possible so the staff team can check the case and make a decision.
- To start a match you will need to add your opponent on PSN, then invite your opponent via online friendlies using the correct settings.
- If you experience lag in your match, record your evidence of the lag, leave your match and open a protest with your evidence. Please note that you must leave the match before any goals or red cards have been awarded.
- Using the following bugs is strictly forbidden. If any unmentioned bugs will become used, an Admin will decide if a penalty is needed or not.
4.1.5 Known Bugs
- Modifying your team in order to have better capacities for your players (which means grow your player to 99) will be punished with 6 Penalty points and 1month ban from the league where you used this bug.
For Team-Ladder, the punishment will be given to the team and the player(s).
- For competing in FIFA an Online Account is mandatory. This account has to become entered on your Profile and isn't allowed to get changed.
|place 1 :||100€ + Slot for invitational|
|place 2 :||Slot for invitational|