Northern European Qualifyer Created by Jan
As we mentioned in our last news, we are starting with our qualification tournaments for the highskilled.eu European Championship. The Northern European Qualifyer is for Teams/Players from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Have Fun and Good Luck to everyone and enjoy playing here.
highskilled.eu – Staff
0 out of 128Participants
highskilled.eu Community PlatformLocation
Game formatBest of 1
Welcome to the highskilled.eu European Championship.
WARNING! Calling an admin to your lobby without proper reason, as well as spamming your ticket links in the chat may result in temporary or permanent suspension/mute. We have a lot of tickets and try to deal with them in a timely manner. Make sure you have good reasoning when opening a ticket. Good luck!
We reserve the right to alter, remove, and/or add new rules in here
at any given point without warning. All cases are treatened individually and decisions are made upon staffs discretion.
Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is
not limited to:
● Harassing or bullying other players and staff through verbal or written communication.
● Any language or content that is considered inappropriate, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive,
obscene, offensive, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethically offensive or harassing.
● Stalking someone and/or giving out personal information.
● Any kind of behavior that interrupts the general gameplay flow in the game client, Discord, or any other.
Participants must also not use any sort of cheats/advantages. This includes, but is not limited to:
● Use of macros, hacking, cheating or botting clients by third parties.
● Any attempt to edit, corrupt or modify the code of the game.
Failing to abide these rules may result in bans on highskilled.eu platforms, such as: Discord.
- Players have 15 minutes after the scheduled time to connect to the matchlobby. If there is one team missing after 15 minutes, you will have to open up a ticket. There must be at least 4 of 5 Players to play a game
- The gamemode is: SnD, 5v5, BO1, Captains vote for Map to play.
- After match has been scheduled, you will need to step into our Discord where you can exchange your RIOT information, add each other and create a game. Team Captain 1(left team) must create a lobby and invite the rest of the players. - Important
- After match has been played out, parties must input the match outcome. After doing so, the second party will have 180 seconds to accept it or refuse it. If there are issues, match will be put on hold and Mod or Admin will have to intervene. Match results are entered as 1:0 or 0:1. Remember, being AFK and not accepting results will be punished. - Important.
4.1 If there are technical difficulties starting from Round 1 (someone is having high ping, someone crashed, etc.), you have to raise an issue and call an admin. Rehost/cancelation of the match may be allowed if there are less than 3 (1-2, 2-1) rounds played (total). Important.
4.2 If an admin was called from Round less than 3, but appeared in the room at a later time - the time of ticket opening counts. So, if you have AFK since round 0, but admin enters your game on round 8 - game may still be canceled, because of the initial time ticket was opened. Important
- Bug abuse, leaving matches continuously, throwing, will be punished. Punishment may include, but not limited to: being banned from hgihskilled.eu temporarily or permanently, being banned from highskilled.eu Discord temporarily or permanently, and more.
1. Players are required to communicate using highskilled.eu Discord. You must be present in highskilled.eu Discord and communicate with your teammates to provide the highest quality competitive experience.
- All matches must be played to the end, failure to do so will be punished. Players that have left the match purposely/accidentally will receive a ban from 3 to 24 hours. Discretion is up to staff and the situation of the leave.
2.1 If a player on either team goes AFK until round 3 (total) - you can raise an issue. Admin will come in and may decide to cancel your match and issue queue ban for the AFK person. If a player goes AFK after round 3 (total) - you must proceed until the end and the player will be penalized.
- Rehosts are allowed, however, not encouraged. If players agree on it between themselves - they can rehost.
- Players are in charge of their own technical problems (hardware / internet). Matches will be
played even when there are hardware / internet issues. Open a match protest if there
are excessive problems. - Important.
- If a team enters false match results on the match page or attempts to falsify the match result
in other ways, they will first be punished with a warning then with long suspensions after
repeat offenses. If cheating is suspected and the match media is faked, serious suspensions and even
permanent prohibitions are issued.
This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or VALORANT Esports.
highskilled.eu elo does not cross with in-game VALORANT rating or elo in any way and is a completely separate entity.
|place 1 :||Slot for the European Championship + 3 Months Premium|
|place 2 :||Slot for the European Championship + 2 Months Premium|
|place 3 :||Slot for the European Championship + 1 Months Premium|
|place 4 :||Slot for the European Championship|
|place 5 :||Slot for the European Championship|
|place 6 :||Slot for the European Championship|
|place 7 :||Slot for the European Championship|
|place 8 :||Slot for the European Championship|